2.13.2009

LOM {getting started}


I posted a while ago about signing up for the Library of Memories class, taught by Stacy Julian at Big Picture Scrapbooking. Well, it officially started yesterday and I'm so excited about this opportunity! If you don't know what I'm talking about and don't care, just skip any posts that start with "LOM" :)
I spent a long time last night listening to an audio message from Stacy and watching the Lesson One slideshow. Then I took a nice, relaxing bath where I read through the lesson one handout. We have two weeks to tackle lesson one - which is basically to pare down, print and sort photos into Storage Binders. It's also a continuation of our pre-class assignment that involves organizing digital photos into what she calls "Highlight Folders". Luckily, my recent digital photos (2006-current) are pretty much set up like this already and I'm just spending a little time paring them down (aka - delete the junk you won't scrap).
Since today is my last day of work, I'm looking forward to having some time to devote to the beginning of class. Obviously, it'll be much tougher once the baby arrives! Basically, I just wanted to share that things had started and I hope to have updates to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment