5.17.2009

LOM layout {I had no idea}

Yesterday I completed this layout as part of last week's Library of Memories class assignment (create a layout for our "All About Us" album). There are two awesome things about this layout that LOM made possible. First, I was able to easily grab these photos from my storage binders and they were already printed (saving me a substantial amount of time). Secondly, I actually scrapped photos that were only a couple of months old. I would've never done this before because of the guilt attached to all the older photos that haven't been scrapped yet.

The concept for this page has been floating around in my head for the last several weeks. I found that everytime I thought about Coleman, my thoughts began with "I had no idea...". I've had a really hard time finding words to capture how I really feel about my son and motherhood - it's just so beyond words. Listing out these "I had no idea..." thoughts that have been consuming me was the closest I could come. I think if you click on the photo, you should be able to read the journaling, if you're interested.



1 comment:

  1. WOW! This is fantastic! I love that you have captured those feelings and thoughts right at the moment. In 20 yrs you and your son will look back at this, what a treasure!

    I LOOOOVE LOM LOs! They are so much more meaningful and interesting than "regular" LOs, no matter what products or techniques are used!

    ReplyDelete