6.26.2007

Questions...

I found these question's on Elsie's blog...thought they might be fun to answer.

1. What is your favorite word? serendipity

2. What is your least favorite word? I've never thought of this. I think "GD" (well what it stands for) is probably the worst for me.

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

Creatively - seeing awesome work by others; listening to music I love; sometimes shopping

Spiritually - seeing actions of someone that is doing the work of God

Emotionally - watching a girly movie - ha ha!!!

4. What turns you off?

Lies. I can't stand liars.

5. What is your favorite curse word?

You shouldn't have a favorite.

6. What sound or noise do you love?

Music that I love

7. What sound or noise do you hate?

Any loud, ongoing noice - like a lawn mower or vacuum cleaner

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

Professional Organizer, Photographer, something artistic.

9. What profession would you not like to do?

Gosh, I'm sure there are tons...anything on Dirty Jobs!

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

I'm proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment