1.16.2007

ABCs

A= Available - definitely taken.
B= Best Friend - hubby, Matt
C= Cake or pie – cake, not a huge fan of pie
D= Drink of choice – water most of the time; Corona Light is my favorite beer; Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda
E= Essential item you use everyday – computer, car, coffeepot, cell phone, running water, electricity – wow, there are so many. We’re a spoiled society, huh?
F= Favorite color – all time favorite is dark brown, but I go through phases where I like certain colors for a while. Right now I really like orange, but I’m also excited about navy and white for spring – very nautical, love it.
G= Gummy bears or worms – I could pass on both, but I guess I’d take bears
H= Hometown – Georgetown, SC
I= Indulgences - Mexican food
J= January or February – Probably February. I feel like January is still kind of “leftover hectic” from the holidays and trying to get back in the swing of things. Plus, February is one month closer to warmer weather!
K= Kids and Names – One stepson, Spencer
L= Life is incomplete without? Love from family and friends
M= Marriage date – April 14
N= Number of siblings – 3 sisters
O= Oranges or apples - apples
P= Phobias or Fears – No real phobias. I fear being old and/or sick to the point of being a burden on others and no longer having a real quality of life.
Q= Favorite Quote – “We ride and never worry about the fall. I guess that’s just the cowboy in us all” from a Tim McGraw song
R= Reason to smile – There are so many: family, friends, love, laughing, health, scrapbooking (of course!), American Idol (premieres tonight!), being blessed with a beautiful home, having a good job, I could go on and on forever
S= Season - Summer
T= Tag 3 or 4 people – whatever, if you wanna do it, do it.
U= Unknown fact about me – my ears aren’t pierced; me and my 2 sisters all have the same middle name; as much as I love mexican food, I hate chicken in my mexican.
V= Vegetable you don't like – most cooked veggies (things like broccoli, mushrooms, carrots – I’ll eat them raw but not cooked). I don’t eat spinach at all, unless it’s in spinach and artichoke dip and that’s a whole other story – yum!
W= Worst habit – nail biting
X= X-rays – last ones I had? Who knows! Probably at the dentist
Y= Your favorite food – mexican: start off with some cheese dip and hot, salty tortilla chips. a main course comprised of a cheese enchilada with a taco and red rice. accompanied by a cold Corona Light.
Z= Zodiac Sign - Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment