1.11.2007

The Sights of Key West


FINALLY I have scrapped again. I wasn't sure if this day would ever come!!! Forgive me, I'm a little rusty, but at least it's 2 pages completed!
I used Becky Higgins' September 2007 sketch - though this definitely isn't worth submitting. I kept it simple on purpose b/c I really LOVE all the scenic photos I took in Key West and just didn't want to distract from them at all.


The green cardstock actually goes all around the layout but it's cut off in the scan. I didn't use many supplies, obviously. The patterned paper (circles) is by Junkitz. The letter stickers are Making Memories. Then I used a Teal Zig Writer to write "the" and "of Key West" which you can't really see in the scan. I used a white Uniball Signo to write on some circles to label a few of the photos. That's it!
I wish the photos showed up better in the scan because some of them are really gorgeous.

2 comments:

  1. Those are great photos! (if you click on the picture you get a bigger shot)

    ReplyDelete