1.09.2007

Christmas Morning (again)

I'm not sure anyone cares, but I must apologize for being so behind on photo updates. I'm incredibly anal so I can't just skip them - blog must be updated LOL. But, I'm obviously way behind.

Here are some snapshots of us on our "Christmas morning", which is actually the morning after Christmas.

The first photo is of Spencer helping Rio open his stocking. The 2nd is of Matt opening his 2 HDMI cables that go with his new TV which was actually in the house next door. 3rd photo is of me opening a present and the last one is of Spencer opening his 'big' gift, a new PSP.

I must admit, we were all quite spoiled. A rundown of gifts...

Matt: 46" LCD TV (1080p), surround sound home theater system, 2 pairs of shoes, a PS2 game (Justice League), wireless PS2 controller (from Spencer), some pictures that I reframed, gloves, wallet, CD (Lionel Richie), DVD (Talledega Nights), Gamecock books (a joint gift from me to him and Spencer)

Spencer: PSP, memory card & case, 2 PSP games, Legos, 2 PS2 games, Deal or No Deal DVD game, Sorry electronic game, wireless PS2 controller, Panthers calendar, clothes, baseball net for yard, Nerf gun, Nerf football, books, fishing rod, baseball card binder and sports cards...

Holly: Ellipitcal machine!!!, 3 shirts, brown boots (liked them so much, went and bought a pair in black too!), bath pillow, CD (Jesse McCartney), winter white coat, winter white gloves, winter white scarf/hat set (from Spencer) (see a pattern - I like to have accessories to match each of my coats - luckily matt's caught on to that).








No comments:

Post a Comment