8.06.2010

{blog hop}

I decided to participate in the Blog Hop for bloggers that aren't lucky enough to be in NYC at the BlogHer '10 Conference. Robin of Pensieve is organizing the efforts. So, I'm supposed to introduce myself for new visitors...

i'm holly, a type-a southern scrapper that also likes to read and write, spend time with family & friends, and working to expand my faith. here at the chronicles, you'll find posts about parenting/family, christianity, paper & digital scrapbooking, crafts, lots of photos, and whatever i feel like!

a quick look at my life in numbers:
  • 32 years of life
  • 8 years of marriage
  • 1 stepson - almost 12 years old
  • 1 son - 17 months old
  • 2 dogs
  • 2 parents, 2 older sisters, 2 nephews, 1 niece
  • 4-year degree
  • 3 "grown up" jobs
  • 5 years at current job as business analyst
  • 60 minute commute
  • 2 days per week working at home
  • 13 years of scrapbooking
  • 4+ years of blogging
  • 1271 blog posts
and if you are new to the chronicles, here are some posts to check out:
if you stopped by as part of the blog hop, i'd love if you'd leave a comment to say howdy :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Well, hi! I hopped over from the blog hop. Sounds like we have a little in common...we both lead very busy lives and love to scrapbook. I am very big on preserving memories! I also have one son, and he is going on 4. Boys are so fun! Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:08 PM

    Stopping by from the bloghop. I'm visiting all blogs that end in five. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete