11.07.2006

Movies

I recently watched two movies. The first is kind of embarrasing, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. It was The Cinderella Story starring Hilary Duff and Chad Michael Murray (even more embarrasing is the fact that I knew both of their names without reading the movie's credits or consulting a website). I love cheesy teeny-bopper romantic comedies like this. This one was very good, but 10 Things I Hate About You still takes the cake.



The other movie was Under the Tuscan Sun, starring Dianne Lane - a little more grown-up. This was a pretty good one and definitely made me want to visit Italy even more than I already did.

I love DVRing (is that a word?) movies like this and watching them when Matt's not around!

2 comments:

  1. I've yet to watch Under the Tuscan Sun! lol We've got it and we just never have!
    Another you should watch that we just watch is, The Lake House w/ Sandra Bullock & Keanu Reeves. It's soooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ofrgot to also mention, you can find The Lake House on your DVR right now too!!

    ReplyDelete