5.12.2008

what i learned over the weekend {5.12}

here we go...
  • driving to my sister's house (about 3 hours) isn't much longer in a car than a normal work day for me.
  • surprising people (in a good way) is fun
  • ten year old girls are so different than boys
  • a full day of shopping is exhausting
  • i miss having a BW3s around...
  • trivia is super duper fun (especially when the people with you actually enjoy it too)
  • it's annoying when your morning coffee is screwed up
  • the people that works at mcdonald's are very thoughtful on mother's day (this comment did originate on the same day as the screwed up coffee comment - two different days and two different mcdonald's)
  • there really are mcdonald's everywhere
  • it's pathetic that the last three bullets (now four) have been about mickey d's
  • my brother-in-law is more anal than i am
  • i can make a slideshow/movie thingy from pictures. yay me.

what i learned on monday at 5:03 pm: blogger won't let me post a picture. darn it.

1 comment:

  1. ROFL, I love reading your what I learned posts they are so funny!! What in the world is this dream dinners place?? It looks awesome! Have a great weekend, Holly!

    ReplyDelete