1.12.2008

layout {fins to the left}

I found out about it a little late, but decided to participate in the LOAD Challenge (layout a day) at Big Picture Scrapbooking. Basically, you do a page a day for the month of January. Easy enough, right? Not so much. Today is the 12th and I have 4 done. Not going so hot. But, I was sick for several days and have been planning a 40th birthday party...so those are my excuses thus far :)

The four layouts that I have completed are all from our 2005 beach vacation (pathetic, I know...I'm so behind). This one is from our dinner at Margaritaville.
















Supplies: Patterned Paper - Rusty Pickle; Letter Stickers - Memories Complete (large), Carolee's Creations (small); Stamps - Hero Arts; Ink Pad - PSX; Rubons - American Crafts



No comments:

Post a Comment