1.13.2008

{ornaments}

this year, me, my mom and two sisters decided to do a homemade ornament exchange. these ornaments are the ones i received from them.
the first ornament is filled with feathers, which is perfect from that sister - her boys are always outdoors hunting, fishing..stuff like that. needless to say, it wasn't difficult for her to get authentic feathers around her house.














the second ornament was made with alcohol ink and glitter. it is so pretty in real life.


















my mom went a little psycho crazy and made us all a TON of ornaments. she did three felt stockings with some stamped images on that weird tinsel looking stuff (can't remember what it's called). she did two folded paper ornaments and then the cute tag snowman was actually on the outside of the gift.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:43 PM

    Those are just too cute! Your mom was a busy woman. I love the two top ones. I actually have some empty ornaments I picked after Christmas and I didn't know what to put in them. I would like to know how to do the second one what the parts are needed for it. Thanks for adding me to your blog roll!!! That is way cool : )

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete