2.20.2008

what i learned over the weekend {2.18}

i can't believe i forgot to post this on monday. so, here's what i learned over the weekend (don't expect to actually learn much; it was a boring weekend).
  • it feels really nice to sleep late once in a while
  • my dogs are some seriously jealous creatures
  • after reclaiming my house, i felt accomplished (even if i didn't do nearly as much as i was hoping)
  • having a yellow bedroom makes me smile
  • i have a super cool husband who lets me buy a super cool, red laptop on a whim
  • it's fun to watch sequel movies on consecutive days (oceans 12 and 13, in this case)
  • george clooney and brad pitt are hot...even if it's a cliche and expected for all women to think that
  • living in the south means getting a nice warm break from the cold, winter weather on occasion (even if it doesn't last long)
  • your debit card will be declined if you're spending over $500 and trying to use your pin (who knew????)

1 comment:

  1. I like this post. You always seem to appreciate your life and note the good things in it. Quick comment on the debit card. I always use mine. It is so much easier and faster than writing a check. I noticed though when I first started using it at the grocery store I would get charged a fee, kinda like an ATM fee I guess. So instead of hitting debit, I now use the credit key and I do not get that charge. :)

    ReplyDelete