2.04.2008

what i learned over the weekend {2.3}

it's time for another installment of "what i learned over the weekend"...

  • for me, crops are for quantity, not quality (but i'll take it)
  • you can never have too much cheese
  • walking for exercise isn't that bad when the company is good
  • the patriots aren't invincible after all
  • my niece has good taste in music
  • it feels weird to not watch most of the super bowl
  • paula abdul doesn't still have it
  • i won our office's squares pool
  • my sister has way more will power for diet/exercise than i do
  • my neighbor makes a mean sausage & cheese dip

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:57 PM

    Yes.... the Patriots aren't invincible, No, you can never have too much cheeeeese. : ) I missed Paula, but apparently I didn't miss anything! What did you win in your office pool?? And Girl.... I Looove me some sausage and cheese dip.... to bad it loves my thighs more!!

    Rox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the what I learned posts you do every time I read them I think Hmmmm what did I learn and I can't come up with a single thing LOL, you are so clever! I'm really diggin your new blog look!! You're getting all fancy with your add-ons WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your blog I found it through lynnise's your things I learned is really fun what a kickin thing to do!

    ReplyDelete