3.24.2008

{four things}

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Business Analyst
2. Forecast Analyst/Manager
3. Research Analyst
4. Bank Teller

Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Annie
2. Grease
3. Aladdin
4. Coyote Ugly

Four places I have lived:
1. Rock Hill, SC
2. Pauline, SC
3. Georgetown, SC
4. Shelby, NC

Four TV Shows that I watch (currently):

1. American Idol
2. Eli Stone
3. Don’t Forget the Lyrics
4. Law & Order

Four places I have been:
1. Jamaica
2. Toronto
3. San Francisco
4. Key West


People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Brigitte
2. Michelle
3. Tara
4. Sherry

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican (#1 Combo)
2. Chinese (Sesame Chicken)
3. Filet
4. McDonald’s fries (when they are hot & salty)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home with Matt
2. Working on my scrap studio (or actually scrapbooking)
3. Hanging with neighbors, friends or family
4. relaxing on a warm beach

Things I am looking forward to in the next year:
1. Our spring break trip to Charleston
2. Our beach vacation
3. Getting my scrapbook room organized & cute
4. Finishing up all of our projects around the house

Things I do just because I enjoy doing them:
1. Scrapbook
2. Watch TV
3. Read
4. Help with the Dalton Help Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment