3.31.2008

what i learned over the weekend {3.31}













this is where we stayed this weekend - it's called the mission house and is part of the valle crucis conference center.

  • my idea of "running a little late" and my sister's are two totally different things
  • my husband thinks its funny to push my buttons and i think it's mean (i was on tv but hadn't seen it yet. i asked him if i looked fat and he said yes to freak me out, but turns out i was only shown from about the shoulders up!)
  • it's a good thing i decided to print out more pictures at the last minute for the crop (or else i would've run out)
  • it feels good to be caught up on the foundation scrapbook
  • my sister also likes the applebottom jeans song
  • i don't like community baths (aka - i'm more spoiled than i'm willing to admit)
  • valle crucis conference center knows how to feed people...man, talk about some good food!
  • some people need to know when to keep their mouths shut
  • it's way way way too cold for late march in south carolina
  • spencer's baseball team/coaches are lacking some serious communication skills
  • my cell phone coverage in valle crucis stinks and that is annoying

2 comments:

  1. Holly, I just love reading your blog, you have such a funny sense of humor! So, You've peeked my interest, who needs to learn when to shut up ROFL- just kidding, don't answer that.

    Hey I love your new banner It's adooooooooorable!! Hope you have a great weekend even if you did have to share a bath:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny about that song... my son Jacob sings it... "the boots with the fur" Cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete