6.02.2008

{random questions}

Got this sent to me on e-mail...I haven't been posting much on here, so I thought I'd do this:

Place an X by all the things you've done...This is for your entire life!
( ) Gone on a blind date
( ) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
(x) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country.
(x) Gone to Washington , DC
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robber
(x) Recently colored with crayons.
(x) Sang Karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(x) Made prank phone calls
( ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on you tongue.
( ) danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about...
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors
(x ) Gone to the movies
1. Any nickname? Boo (when I was little, by my sisters); Thumper (Matt and a handful of other people)
2. Mother's name? Sharon
3. Favorite drink? Soft Drink: Dr. Pepper Beer: Miller Lite or Corona Light Cocktail: varies with my mood - Mojito, Martini, Cosmo. Other: Seltzer water with lime
what happened to 4, 5, and 6???
7. Birthplace? Shelby, NC
8. Favorite vacation spot? Jamaica
9. Ever been to Africa ??? nope
10 Ever eaten cookies for dinner? I'm sure...
11. Ever been on TV? yes (a few local things, but Spencer & I were also on CMT for a few seconds)
12. Ever steal any traffic sign?? no, but I had one that was stolen in my room as a teenager
13. Ever been in a car accident?? oh yes...
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle??? 4 door
15. Favorite salad dressing?? homemade ranch (i'm a serious ranch snob)
16. Favorite pie?? not a big fan of pie, but I like apple
17. Favorite color? brown is my consistent favorite, but I go through phases of other colors. Right now I'm really into red and teal.
18. Favorite movie? Annie (from the 80s, not the Disney one), several Disney flicks like Aladdin, Lion King; Grease is a classic. A little more recent (but still kind of old) are Coyote Ugly and Ten Things I Hate About You. Can anyone find the connection between all of these?
19. Favorite holiday? St. Patrick's Day
20. Favorite dessert? tiramisu
21. Favorite food? mexican
22. Favorite day of the week? Saturday (the only day I don't have to work or think about going to work the next day)
23. Favorite brand of body wash? now that I'm using Arbonne products, I love their stuff.
24. Favorite toothpaste?? not a big deal, but usually use Colgate
25 Favorite smell? eucalyptus, spice-type smells (like apple spice, cinnamon spice, etc).
26. What do you do to relax??
Scrapbook, read, watch TV (or a girly movie), take a hot bath
What happened to number 27?

28. How do you see yourself in 10 years?? interestinsg...not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment