6.19.2008

{randomness}

i found this on another blog and it is different from others I have done, so here goes...

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I would've been 19 (almost 20), just finished my sophomore year of college. This would've been the first summer I didn't go home. I lived in our sorority house. I wouldn't have met Matt yet and Spencer wasn't even born. I don't remember where I worked that summer...I think that might have been my summer at JCPenney and some T-shirt shop - or was it the T-shirt shop and Watch World??? Whatever.

5 Things on my to-do List:
I'm a list freak so which list??? I'm sure no one cares about my work list so I'll skip that. Here's a sample of other stuff:
- Work on foundation crop
- Get copies of birth certificate and photos for passport (no i'm not going anywhere - it's more of a "just in case")
- Hook up print server on home computers
- Pay bills & update budget (today was payday)
- Research ideas for baby shower

5 Snacks I enjoy:
- tortilla chips with melted mexican cheese dip (with jalapenos)
- chocolate (in small amounts - doesn't require much to fill my sweet tooth)
- cheese and crackers (typically extra sharp cheddar on triscuits)
- watermelon on a hot summer day
- chocolate ice cream

5 Places I've Lived:
- Shelby, NC
- Georgetown, SC (two houses)
- Pauline, SC (two houses)
- Rock Hill, SC (dorm, sorority house, four apartments, and finally two houses)

5 Bad Habits:
- biting my nails (i have acrylics to prevent this)
- poor eating habits
- watching too much tv
- being a control freak
- going to the tanning bed

5 Places I've worked:
- Henkel Corp (currently - Business Analyst)
- F. Schumacher & Co - Waverly Division (Forecast Analyst, then Manager)
- Mergent, Inc (Financial Research company - Research Analyst)
Those are my three "real" jobs - then I worked a million places in high school and college - movie theater, couple restaurants, a bank, several retail stores

5 Things I'd do if I was a billionaire:
- smart money stuff like have no debt, put away lots for retirement, spencer's college, etc.
- buy a lake house where we are now, and several vacation homes (hey - if we're talking billions, why be practical)
- pay off debt of family members
- quit work...probably goes without saying, but i wanted to say it :)
- do more volunteer work - and more scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment