7.22.2008

{random questions}

I was tagged by Melissa, so here goes...

1. What is the one Website you visit almost everyday? Yahoo Mail.

2. Do you have a IM account? if so with whom? (IM=Instant Message) The only one I use is Yahoo Messenger

3. What grocery store do you shop at the most? Bi-Lo

4. What brand of Shampoo do you use the most? Arbonne

5. What Internet Browser do you use? Internet Explorer

6. For editing Photos, what software do you use? It varies...sometimes just the Windows program (can't remember what it's called) and sometimes Adobe Photoshop.

7. What are you paying in gas this week? $3.79/gallon

8. What are you going to be when you grow up? I think I am grown up, so I guess a Business Analyst - who knows what the future holds.

9. Do you subscribe to your local newspaper? what's the name? Yes, mainly for Matt. I only read the ads on Sunday. The Herald.

10. What's one of your favorite songs from the 70's? Cheesy as it is - I Will Survive

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love Arbonne products.... they have some great aromatherapy products... OH .. .my big sis sells Arbonne out in Colorado. (my Chi-O big sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOlly I love all your updates! Your garage looks great- Hey I wish i had a couch that cute IN my house LOL- Lovin your list, I agree- I will survive (some major cheese there LOL)

    ReplyDelete