10.09.2008

{20 weeks}

Officially half way there!!!
The baby is now measured from head to toe (instead of head to rump) and is at about 10 inches, weighing in at approximately 10 ounces. If you are missing your produce...don't worry...he's about the length of a banana. Doesn't seem too much exciting going on at this point. Apparently he's swallowing a lot (we learned from the doctor that he is peeing and then swallowing that - nice image, huh? Did you know pee is incredibly sterile - who knew???).

Me: Just got back from a business trip, thus the delayed weekly update. I think I gained a few pounds while I was there - not good. Need to watch that. I'm feeling fine. We are making progress on baby decisions now that we have the gender. I have started working on a pregnancy scrapbook as well. I will definitely share that here as I make progress on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment