10.15.2008

{21 weeks}

Baby Blackwell: 10.5 inches long and about 3/4 of a pound (hard to believe he's still not a pound yet...my belly sure looks like he weighs more than that!). My produce resources say he's about the length of a carrot. He has eyelids & eyebrows. He is swallowing a good bit of amniotic fluid these days, which can have a varying taste depending on what I eat (weird). They say your eating habits can affect what the baby likes and doesn't like after birth. I guess he'll love some mexican and White Horse! The coolest part: I finally felt him move. I have only felt it twice, but I'm 99% sure that it was actually baby and not a remnant of indigestion.

Mama Blackwell: My ankles are already starting to swell, which sucks - but it isn't constant (yet)...it comes and goes (I'm listening to Karma Chameleon on my iPhone right now - how funny). This past weekend, Matt, Spencer & I got registered at Target. I still have to tackle the big one - Babies R Us, but at least we got started. I'm seriously craving milk. I bought a body pillow this weekend too - love that thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment