12.12.2006

Believe...


Saturday evening we turned off all the lights, except for the Christmas bulbs, of course. We made some popcorn and lit an evergreen scented candle. We cuddled under warm blankets and lit a fire. Spencer read The Polar Express aloud to Matt and I, and then the three of us watched the movie together (a first time viewing for myself and Matt). It was one of those memories that Christmas is all about.




It would've been so easy for me to "excuse" myself from the living room to finish up the laundry or wrap the piles of gifts that need it...but I'm so glad I didn't. In addition to the quality family time, the movie was really wonderful - a great film to put you in the spirit and remind you how important it is to believe.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a memorable time. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete