12.07.2006

Christmas in the Guest Room

Our guest bedroom has become "Christmas Central", as it is where I've kept all the decorations and Christmas projects that are in progress. It was a disaster for quite a while but I'm making progress getting it cleaned up. Luckily for us, the only guest staying with us this holiday season isn't until the weekend after Christmas.

But I digress... these are the couple of decorations that I put up in this room. I saw the tacky pink tree at Michael's and fell in love with it. I purchased mini ornaments and garland from Pier 1 to fit my color scheme. The blue vase was already in the room so I just switched out the flowers for a white poinsettia.

The bedcovers in this room are a teal blue (similar to the vase color) so these decorations actually kind of work in there (though I know that most people probably think that's the tackiest tree ever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment