12.08.2006

Christmas Layouts (photos from cards)

I had promised myself that I would have my Christmas album caught up through last year as of Thanksgiving so it could be put on display for the holiday season. Well, needless to say, I broke my promise. Last night I did manage to whip out these not-so-great pages. Both are featuring photos sent with or as Christmas cards. The first 2-page layout is from 2004 (the last page that needed to be done for that year). The 2nd page with the pocket is from 2005. I have two more 2-page layouts from last Christmas and the album will be done. Just in time to worry about 2006!

I always scrap the photos I'm sent. I may not keep every Christmas Card I receive, but if you take the time to take a photo, have it printed and send it to me - rest assured you will be immortalized in my scrapbooks LOL!















No comments:

Post a Comment