8.17.2007

layouts {spencer's school album}

I've been completing some challenges for a Scrap Off at Scrappin' Fun. My goal was to get Spencer's school album caught up before he starts next week, so I've been trying to do layouts for that book... not really pleased with some of these, but oh well.





Studying Native American - Challenge: Use 10 stickers

Cute pictures; hideous layout. Can't even believe I'm sharing it!

Stickers are Karen Foster











Feast - Challenge: Do a layout about food.

This isn't a favorite either. But it does look a little better in person because there is some glitter and texture.


Supplies: Orange letter stickers are by Scenic Route; Brown letter stickers are from the Target dollar spot (fyi - they don't stick very well); I think the epoxy stickers are Miss Elizabeth









Christmas - Challenge: Use complementary colors (in this case - red & green)

Supplies: the flower and word stickers came in a MM kit; misc. ribbon; red pen by American Crafts

















Second Grade Teacher - Challenge: Use 3 striped patterned papers (and no other patterned paper)

The "T" sticker and one of the PPs is from Pebbles, Inc I think. I honestly don't remember anything else.
















Caught Thinking - Challenge: Use 30 eyelets

Supplies: Misc eyelets; stickers are Pebbles, Inc; not sure about the PP; Zig Writer






No comments:

Post a Comment