8.17.2007

Photos {gamecock ladies football clinic}

A few weeks ago I attended Steve Spurrier's Ladies Football Clinic. This is the 2nd time I've gone, but I didn't go last year. A good friend of my sister, Connie met me there. We had a blast. We got a ton of autographs, met tons of players and coaches...and maybe even learned a thing or two about the game of football. Here are a few of the many photos that I took. The season starts in only two weeks...VERY exciting!
The photos below are:
1 - Me & Connie with Ryan Succop (kicker)
2 - Connie & I holding the helmets of the Brinkley twins (Jasper & Casper) in front of their lockers)
3 - Me and my "mean face" in Stephen Garcia's pads (he's a new quarterback)
4 - Me and Chris Smelley (another quarterback)
5 - Last, but certainly not least, myself with the man - Coach Steve Spurrier!

1 comment:

  1. These are great!!! I would love to do something like this at Auburn!! How much was that??? I am sooo jealous. : )

    ReplyDelete