9.03.2008

{15 weeks}

15 weeks...seems like we're starting to get somewhere now. The baby is about 4 inches long and about the size of an apple or orange. The legs are growing longer than the arms and he/she can move her joints and limbs. The eyelids are still shut but he/she can sense light. Tasting buds are forming.

As for me - the word on the street is that I'm starting to show a little bit. My nice friends are telling me I don't look fat, that I actually look pregnant - aren't they sweet to lie to make me feel better?
We have a doctor's appointment this afternoon...

Update (Thursday 9/4):
We had our doctor's appointment and were finally able to hear the heartbeat! It's nice to know something is really in there! I've officially gained the first pound. This morning I also signed Matt & I up for some childbirth preparation classes. He may not need it, but I do - so he gets the pleasure of tagging along. He's been a great sport about it. Heck, it's been 10 years...he could probably stand a refresher course :)


No comments:

Post a Comment