9.24.2008

{18 weeks}

18 weeks! Only one more week until the ultrasound and it's about to drive me crazy having to wait - even had a very vivid dream about it last night. So, the baby is about 5 1/2 inches long now (bell pepper if you want to keep shopping in the produce section). He or she is flexing arms & legs, which I supposedly should be able to feel soon. All the boy and girl parts are in place now (and hopefully won't be hiding next week). Yawning has also been mastered.

Me: I've gained about 2 pounds now. I've finally gotten over the cold/sinus mess I've had. I've started doing my yoga DVD a little bit. Not much else to report...


1 comment:

  1. HOLY COW!! I can't believe you're almost half way there! So are you guys gonna find out what it is or live on the wild side and wait for the surprise??? How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete