9.17.2008

{what i'm watching}

as the new shows start to roll their way back onto tv, i'm happy to have some decent stuff to watch. here are a few of my favorites right now:

90210
it may be a bit sad, but as a huge fan of the original, i couldn't resist tuning in when this started. it's cheesy, but i'm hooked :)
Bones
Matt & I have enjoyed this show since it started. LOVE it! Very glad that it was one of the shows to start back a little early. I'm excited about this week's episode that includes the dog whisperer!

Fringe

new show on fox. matt & i both love this one, which is always good. it's a little weird but any freaky sci-fi stuff is ok as long as i get to look at pacey, i mean joshua jackson.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I can't believe they are doing a grown-up version of that show. I'll bet they came out of the gate with a big audience- EVERYONE used to watch it!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete