3.26.2009

LOM {Lesson 3}

Yesterday and today I got caught up on Lesson 3 of my LOM class. We had worksheets to fill out for the main Category Drawer categories (see photo): All About Us, Things We Do, People We Love, and Places We Go.

We were supposed to pull out 100 photos from our Storage Binders to put in these 4 areas. I am sort of skipping this. When I got the Photo Freedom book, I got a head start on the Category Drawers. Though the photos didn't come from the Storage Binders, I definitely have more than 100 photos in them already. And I'm behind on my Storage Binders, so I couldn't pull more photos right now even if I wanted to.

The last part of the assignment was to make a photo connection from the photos we pulled (and do a layout if we choose). I'm putting this aside with the layout assignment from Lesson 2. I hope to go back and do these, but am more concerned about getting caught up on the lessons right now. (This week is a "break week" which is good!).


No comments:

Post a Comment