2.20.2007

Dog Shows

I'm a total dork and really love watching dog shows. I have no knowledge of breeding or showing dogs. But I love dogs and love looking at them. My husband often just rolls his eyes at me when I get all excited when there's one on TV. The Westminster was on last week and I was able to watch part of it - it's like the Super Bowl of dog shows! This is the perfect type of thing to watch while scrapbooking...not too intense so that it's distracting, but good & interesting background entertainment.


Unfortunately, none of my favorites ever win. My favorite groups are sporting and hound. Some of my favorite breeds are Vizsla & Weimaraner, both of the sporting group; Greyhound & Whippet, both of the hound group; Italian Greyhound of the toy group.

No comments:

Post a Comment