2.15.2007

On a kick...

I've been on an organizational kick lately. Granted, this isn't that strange. I absolutely love, adore, worship all things organized. But even I must admit I've done more than usual in just a few days time...

It all began with a trip to some super cute antique shops on my lunch hour last Friday. I bought these cool finds (1st picture). That somehow landed me in "organizational mode" in my scrapbook room over the weekend. I did some re-organizing, as well as some purging (always a good thing!). I love those crazy fun canisters! Right now they are holding my rubber stamps. I'm still working on the whole "set up" so nothing actually looks pretty at the moment. I'm in the process of reorganizing the majority of my embellishments. I might need some prayers here...

Wednesday morning (Heart Day) Matt surprised me with a jewelry armoire, so that evening I thoroughly enjoyed organizing my jewelry.

Wednesday on my lunch hour I went to Lowe's. I picked up a "cap rack" to organize all of Matt's hats in our closet (2nd picture). This freed up a lot of much needed space on the shelves where we keep our shoes. It's super cool - holds 24 hats (but unfortunately, not visors). I am thinking of buying another for Spencer's room.
Also at Lowe's, I purchased a 18-drawer organizer for my letters (3rd picture) - pretty much anything alphabetical other than letter stickers. So far, so good.
I also found a fantastic deal on cute fabric bins at Lowe's (4th picture). I only bought this one, but I'm considering getting more. For now, this one has all of my letter stickers in it. I'm going to try it out and see how I like it.


The last two pictures are Real Simple items I purchased at Target. The pen caddy is for my commonly used tools to leave out on my scrapping area. The other thing is just to organize bills, receipts, etc. I love that they are orange and brown!





No comments:

Post a Comment