2.14.2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

I figured this was a good time to share pictures of the Heart Day decorations I've got in my house. Not much...just enough. But, tomorrow I'll be at Target to see what's left and on sale, of course!
1 - I change these floating candle holders out for each season or holiday. Right now, they are full of red hearts. This makes me happy!
2- I got this super cute silver word at Target...loved it so much, I payed full price for it!
3 - I try to hang something seasonal here as well. These pretty hearts are from Michael's.
4 - Not a great photo, but here's "Heart Day Central". Lots of candles. Fun red bowl (love that thing) full of fake pink rose petals.
5 - This was a Christmas gift (with Christmas ribbon). I plan to switch out the bows for each season also. SUPER fun.

1 comment:

  1. cute decorations Holly! I LOVE the word LOVE!

    ReplyDelete