11.19.2007

{20 things}

20 Things About Me:

2 everyday things I could not live without: computer & family

2 of my favorite songs (at this moment): hey there delilah (plain white t's) & wake up call (maroon 5)

2 things I want to do before I die: live in what I would consider my dream house & take a really awesome vacation with my whole family

2 things I worry about: would I be a good mother if I had a child of my own? what if something happens to matt? (I'm a worrier by nature, so this is just the tip of the iceburg)

2 stores I shop at: Target (LOVE it) and GAP

2 things that scare me: the thought of being raped (I know, morbid), being a bad mom or stepmom

2 snacks I could eat everyday: mexican cheese dip & chocolate (not together)

2 people I'd be lost without: Matt and my sisters (that's three technically since I have 2 sisters)

2 nicknames I've been given: Thumper & Boo

2 places I want to go on vacation: back to Jamaica or somewhere equally tropical and lovely & Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment