11.21.2007

{thankful}

In the spirit of thanksgiving, i thought i'd just jot down some of the many things that i am thankful for this season...

- a husband who loves me and keeps me laughing
- a stepson who is bright and does so many things to make us proud
- parents with whom i enjoy spending time with and live close enough to see regularly
- in-laws that care about me as if i was their own daughter
- two amazing sisters that are also 2 of my best friends
- super cool niece and nephews that always make me smile
- a career that is fulfilling and financially rewarding
- a lovely house to call our home
- the two best dogs ever...seriously. i couldn't imagine better pets!
- my husband's recent promotion/raise
- spencer's love of sports and newfound dedication to baseball (i love that he's committed to something that is important to him)
- being involved with the Dalton Help Foundation and helping with such a fantastic cause
- having neighbors that we love being with
- an array of seriously cool friends
- my creative side and the whole existence of scrapbooking...can't imagine life without it!

I could write a book, but I will wrap it up and end with this....
Last, but so certainly NOT least...
I feel so blessed to be an American and there are no words to express my gratitude for the men and women serving in our military and protecting our freedom.

1 comment:

  1. You do have a lot to be thankful for. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete