2.14.2009

365 {week 7}

Here are some pictures from the week...
This is a sampling of the super cute carousel that my sister, Michelle, made for Coleman's first year. It's AWESOME and I can't wait to start using it.
I went grocery shopping Thursday and realized the milk's expiration date is my due date!
The dairy aisle of Bi-Lo...
Colton James at 5 days old. S0 sweet (sorry it's not better quality - took it on my phone)
Spencer working on his Valentine's
Heart pizza from Papa John's - thought it was pretty cool

My cousin Kim made us these awesome blankets and crib pads. It really meant a lot that she did this for us and we needed it all badly!
Spencer & Cooper playing tug-o-war
Don't Forget the Lyrics - the three of us like to DVR this show and watch it together. Lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment