2.18.2009

{week 39}

Wow...week 39. There were days I thought I'd never make it this far, but here we are... Only 6 days away from my due date.

I had my weekly appointment today. I forgot to ask the doctor how big he thought Coleman was. There really isn't much new to report, which is what I expected. The good news is that he has dropped some and the doctor was able to easily tell how he was positioned. My cervix is still closed, but I'm 50% effaced. So...patience. I gained even more weight :( but the doctor says it's the fluid/swelling. He recommended just drinking as much water as I can and taking warm baths frequently (which I was going to do tonight until this silly thunderboomer started). And of course, he recommended walking and sex to speed things along. Some shopping today hopefully qualified for walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment