2.04.2009

{37 weeks}

We made it --- officially FULL TERM!!!
3 more weeks...only 21 more days to go (at least I hope it's not any longer).

Baby Coleman: He's probably around 7 pounds and 20", but we don't really know for sure of course! At this point he's just growing so there isn't much to report...

Baby's Mama has been super busy. I've worked on getting the hospital bag packed and diaper bags stocked. I've done huge shopping trips at both Target and Babies R Us to get the remainder of what we need. Lots of laundry, organizing the nursery. Baby's Daddy put together the Pack-n-Play. I had my weekly appointment yesterday. No signs that this baby wants to join our world anytime soon, so we're just waiting. I have had a few contractions in the past week or so, but they are sporadic and short-lived. Next week's appointment is on Wednesday morning.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you and the family.
    I remember the waiting-I'll be keeping a look out for the blessed event.

    ReplyDelete