3.16.2006

Basketball Mini Album


Spencer has played basketball for our church for the past three years, always under the same coach. Next year he will move up to a different age group, and therefore he'll have a new coach. We just had our basketball banquet on Tuesday night and I wanted to give the coach a little something special to thank him for his hard work and dedication to the boys.


I made this 6"x6" mini album for him. The album is by Making Memories - one of those where you buy the cover and pages separately (both were purchased in black).

In the album, I have included team photos from each of the three years that Spencer played. Then I left blank pages for two more years. (I have blurred out the children's faces for privacy.)

If you are interested in seeing better scans of the individual pages or want to know details on the supplies used, you can go to my gallery at 3KPScrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment