3.16.2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Yes, I'm a day early, but St. Patrick's Day is my FAVORITE holiday and I didn't want to risk missing it tomorrow. I thought I'd share a few snapshots of my SPD decorations. It's hard to find stuff that isn't too terribly tacky but I think I've managed to spice up the house with a bit of Irish love without going overboard. Tomorrow night, I will let Spencer help decorate the house even more - with the tacky stuff. We'll just leave that up for the weekend. "Lucky" the Leprechaun always drops by for a visit and makes for a fun morning. Saturday we'll spend celebrating in Columbia at their festival.

The first photo is in the kitchen. I set up a little SPD central with a frame (featuring Spencer from the festival last year), a couple of cards we've gotten in the mail, and a green candle. I also took the picture at an angle so you could see the SPD towels in the background. The 2nd photo is in our hallway where I hung three little ornaments. We don't use these hooks for much now so I'm thinking I might do this for every holiday going forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment