10.16.2006

Bored to tears...

Ok, maybe not quite to tears...but at least bored to the point of making lists for absolutely no logical reason. Here are 10 things that have popped into my head recently...

1. Spencer lost another tooth. Remember how exciting the first one is? Maybe the 2nd one? Then after that it's no big deal? Yeah, we're at that point.

2. After Matt picked Spencer up from school he took him to EB Games to use a gift card he received for his birthday. For less than $20 he got 2 used games for our PS2 - Hockey and Basketball. Gotta love "pre-owned" games. A few bucks certainly beats $60 at full retail.

3. Yahoo is sending through some email messages twice...talk about annoying!

4. Today is cloudy and COLD. What is up with this weather? Where did fall go? We never had it? It went from hot to cold! I want FALL!

5. Speaking of fall...Spencer's class has to do a basket for an auction fundraising - still brainstorming but I might be able to make a little scrapbook to include...

6. Shiggles - heard this on a new game show the other night. Bob Saget said it in place of "shit and giggles" so I guess it will be OK on TV. Matt & I had never heard that and thought it was funny.

7. Speaking of... that new game show is 1 vs 100 and it's so cool. LOVIN' IT. Also lovin' the Game Show Network in general. I'm such a dork. I actually Tivo'd a bunch of game shows to watch while Matt has to work this week.

8. Spencer no longer needs a bandaid on his finger that he injured this summer. It's been three months! Yay!

9. I have to get gas in the morning and it's going to be very cold.

10. Supper's in the crock pot - that'll be nice when I get home, to not really have to cook. I might throw in some cornbread and I need to make rice.

The End... only 3 more minutes and I'm outta here!!!

2 comments:

  1. I thought you didn't cook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you need to get a life. ROTF. :) Kidding.

    ReplyDelete