10.27.2006

Layout - Journey (Key West)










Yes, I still haven't finished Key West pictures from April 2005 - sad. Anyway, I think I'll have a total of three 2-page layouts. Now, 2 are done. I have at least one more to do, but if it's too difficult, I might expand the # of pages. But, I digress...

These are random pictures of us just hanging out in Key West - nothing special - just catching up with old friends. The scan isn't great on this one...sorry.

Supplies:
Patterned Paper - Junkitz
Ink Pads - "Cotton Candy", Ink It Up; "Orange", Rubber Stampede
Rubons - Colorbok
"Pure Pink" Zig Writer
Basic Grey Magnetic Snaps
Gem word stickers - Miss Elisabeth's

1 comment:

  1. Great layout.
    Question: Do you have a separate "key west" album or do you just fill these into your reg albums? Just nosey! LOL!
    ~J

    ReplyDelete