10.06.2006

October 1

I decided to do a "Photo a Day" album for the month of October. I was inspired by some I saw over at 2Peas. I'm using the same supplies throughout to keep it simple and easy. The papers are all Kaleidoscope. Journaling is handwritten with a brown Zig. Date is stamped with Provo Craft foam alphabet stamps (font is "Circa 1937"), using a brown ink pad (Ink It Up).

Journaling:

I plan on including the journaling in my posts since you can't read it in the scans:

No, this pumpkin isn’t to help us get into the Halloween spirit now that October has arrived. It’s actually been sitting in the back seat of Matt’s truck for a full year now (don’t even get me started on that!). So, what is the significance?
Sunday morning, Spencer woke up (early, very early) sick as a dog – bless his heart. While watching a movie later on, he fell asleep on the couch. Matt insisted on waking him to have lunch at his parents, but we didn’t get far. Before we even made it out of the neighborhood, Spencer – in a particularly heart-breaking tone – says “Daddy, I think I’m gonna throw up.” We turned around and headed home as quickly as possible, but in the meantime, poor Spencer grabs this pumpkin and holds it to his face all the way into the house and upstairs to his bedroom…where he spent most of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Love that you are doing this!
    Can't wait to see what your album becomes! LOVE the paper choice!
    ~J

    ReplyDelete