10.26.2006

Halloween Decorations

Here are a few snapshots of our Halloween decorations. There are more I haven't taken pictures of, but these are some of my favorites.

This is a wreath that I made last year. I wrapped a foam wreath with that spider web stuff. Then I added a bow made from various Halloween ribbons and a few spiders in the webbing. Super simple but I think it's really cute!




















This is my Halloween photo collection. I have a framed picture of Spencer in every Halloween costume since age 2 (about when I entered his life). I just love pulling these out every year and remembering his old costumes. Unfortunately, Halloween frames are tough to come by. Check out that huge, ugly Frankenstein one that I just found for last year's photo. Wow!

1 comment:

  1. love the wreath! love that you put the pictures out every year!

    ReplyDelete