12.26.2008

{31 weeks}

Baby Coleman is measuring in at 16+ inches and 3+ pounds. I can tell he's getting longer because I can feel him on both sides of my belly at the same time now. He's getting fatter (and less wrinkly), growing thicker hair, and hopefully starting to inch his way into the head-down position. Kidneys are fully functioning.

Baby's Mama began seeing a chiropractor last week. I think it is starting to help some (sciatica being the main issue). I went for a massage this week and was disappointed. The same pain that makes me unable to sleep on my side, also makes the massage uncomfortable since I have to lie on my side for that. What a bummer. Coleman is very active these days, which is pretty cool. I can even see my belly move and can sometimes feel a body part poking out (kind of creepy, but also neat). I continue to have killer heartburn.

We had a great Christmas and Coleman got tons of gifts :)


No comments:

Post a Comment