12.28.2008

photos {our christmas morning}

“Christmas Morning” (the day after, for us), I was awake by 6:00 and finally came downstairs by 7:00…wondering when Spencer would wake up. I started some coffee, lit candles, put on Christmas music, took pictures of what Santa had left, and tried to start a fire…finally, Spencer & Matt rose from the land of the sleeping! We began with our own stockings and then helped with the other stockings (Spencer opened Coleman’s, Matt opened Rio’s and I opened Cooper’s). Spencer then dove into the gifts from Santa and then we all took turns opening gifts from each other. We were all quite spoiled!!

Santa was here!

Stockings all stuffed by Santa...
Matt checks out his new 40 caliber Smith & Wesson...
I love my new video camera!!!


Rio is definitely enjoying his treat from Santa...
Cooper breaking in his new dog bed
Spencer loved his Gamecocks baseball jersey (wore it two straight days)

No comments:

Post a Comment