1.08.2009

{33 weeks}

Baby Coleman should be measuring in around 17+ inches and 4+ pounds!! It's scary to think that he *could* show up anyday and survive in this crazy world! Other than his gaining weight - not much is changing (makes these weekly updates pretty boring)! He continues to be very active, reminding me often that he's in there.

Mama & Daddy: Sunday we took two classes. Infant CPR was good, as its just a good thing for both of us to know. "Taking Care of Baby" was OK. Considering Matt has done this thing before and I've read and researched a lot, there wasn't a ton of new information. But it was still good to see some things demonstrated and stuff like that.

Baby's Mama: Unfortunately, today I had to go for some tests. The reader's digest version is: I've had bad heartburn and chest/rib pains for a while now. They are getting worse. Last night it seemed to come to a head with heartburn so bad that I threw up and then later had a really sharp chest pain. So, I called the doctor this morning which led to me having two tests done - liver bloodwork and a gall bladder ultrasound. Ultimately, I'm hoping it's all just bad heartburn and 2 Zantacs a day (per the doctor) will remedy it. In the meantime, we'll wait to see if anything comes from the tests (unsure of when we might get results at this point). Super thanks to my hubby for leaving work early to drive me around for this stuff, though it wasn't necessary - and to my big sis, Sherry for coming to the hospital with us (even if it was to just try and see the baby on the ultrasound - ha!)


No comments:

Post a Comment