1.10.2009

{scrap survey}

I saw this scrap survey on the CK message board so thought I'd do it here...(I tried to do it in Panthers colors, just for kicks).

1. Have you ever bought a premade page? No

2. Do you have a scrap budget? If so, do you stick to it? No, not an official budget. But I try to use some common sense.

3. What color cardstock do you seem to use the most? Tough one...honestly not sure.

4. What was the title of your last LO? I have mainly been working on my Daily December Album, and just finished that up.

5. Name 5 things on your scrapdesk right now. 1 - Completed Daily December Album 2 - Papers purchased to match Coleman's nursery for projects I have in mind 3 -Bind it All machine 4 - all my pens 5 - bowl of adhesives

6. What's your favorite product to hoard? patterned paper

7. What's you favorite product to actually use? i enjoy rubons though i don't buy them as often as i should, i suppose.

8. Do you have a TV in your scraproom? i used to. i never watched it, so we moved it to the nursery (for those late night feedings)

9. Do you stand up or sit down when you scrap? i try to sit, but usually stand. my scrap table is counterheight for that very reason.

10. If you have any, do you allow your pets in your scraproom? yes, our two dogs have free reign of the house (they are well-behaved).

11. If you have kids, do they have their own table or supplies in your room? in our old house, i had a big area for spencer, but he's too old for that now. i'm sure i'll have to re-create something similar when coleman gets older.

No comments:

Post a Comment