9.02.2009

rite aid {9.2}

i am very proud of my rite aid trip today. usually i end up paying a lot out-of-pocket because they don't do anything like RRs and ECBs. but today i only paid $2.03 and got all of this:

2 reese's peanut butter cups
2 cover girl make up products (foundation and powder)
1 aveeno body wash
2 two-packs of GE light bulbs

can't beat that with a stick! none of these were SCR deals, only great deals because of coupons and sales

Southern Savers posted a great deal where you get the Cover Girl make up free (4 items), PLUS a $10 gift card. However, I didn't have 2 of the two coupons I needed to pull it off. So I've done half the deal and it's only good for the week. I would love to get my grubby hands on those two coupons. But there are also other items that would complete the deal so I need to decide if it's worth it or not.

remember, my goal is pretty much to spend VERY LITTLE on grocery type stuff for at least a week or longer. i was pleased that there wasn't much to offer (for me) in today's grocery ads and i think i can be quite productive (cheaply) at cvs + walgreen's because i have RRs and ECBs to use.

another note...all of my august receipts have gone through on their website and my "single check rebate" from rite aid will be $56.47 - woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment