5.24.2006

Graduation Layout


I'm in a swap doing 8.5x11 layouts. This is my layout to keep from one of those groups. I will be sharing the other layouts within the next week or so.


This is a photo of me at my college graduation. It's been six years exactly...wow. Doesn't seem like that long. I opted to use burgundy as my accent color since that's the dominant color in the photograph. The journaling strips are just basic information - name, age, date, city, college, president's name, major and minor. This page is for my "Book of Me". The "w" is for the name of my university.

The black & white paper is from Die Cuts With A View (one of those big packs of paper - more than I'll ever use!). The letter stamp is "Simply Fabulous" by Making Memories. I added red snaps to my strip journaling and I think the font is from 2Peas. I used two ink pads - "Jet Black" (Staz On) and "Burgundy" (Rubber Stampede). The acrylic paint is by DecoArt I believe.

I'm thinking that I have burgundy Prima flowers at home...might have to add those...

No comments:

Post a Comment