5.29.2006

Visit to Conway

Last weekend, I went down to Conway (near Myrtle Beach) and spent a "girls weekend" with my sister (Michelle), niece (Maggie) and my mom. I didn't do a great job of taking pictures because I didn't get any of Michelle or Mom. It was a fun weekend of chatting, scrapping and shopping! I didn't bring much of my own scrapbooking to work on, so I ended up doing 2 pages for Michelle's albums.

This is Maggie playing in her pool. Friday afternoon we just hung out on the patio, chatted, and looked at scrapbooking magazines while Maggie played the pool.







I also met Michelle's new niece, Bailey for the first time. (Bailey is Michelle's niece through her husband, which is why she is not my niece).

1 comment:

  1. That pool sure looks nice!! lol Wish we would get the weather for a pool like that!!

    ReplyDelete